What is a Road Hazard?
- Damage caused by: Potholes, rocks, wood debris, metal objects, plastic or composite scraps or any items causing tire damage beyond normal wear and tear
- Road Hazard Program does not cover manufacturer defect
- Road Hazard Program is not a mileage warranty
- Free tow to nearest dealership within 25 miles
- 2 Year, free replacement (not prorated), Road Hazard warranty as long as there is 2/32" of tread or more
- Labor for install and all applicable state and local sales taxes are covered as part of the warranty
- Available on any brand of motorcycle tire
What does the program cost?
- Any tire under $200 = $24.99 per tire
- Any tire over $200 = $29.99 per tire
- Road Hazard available for new motorcycle tires only and must be purchased before the tires are ridden on